Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 16 SEER / 9.0 HSPF Performance
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new ASZ16 heat pump system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new heat pump unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central heat pump system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Energi Air dealer.
The owner of this heat pump system will appreciate the year-round energy savings and money-saving comfort that this product delivers year after year. Further, the unit features an attractive louvered metal coil guard that protects the coil from damage plus a powder-paint finish that provides premium durability and improved UV protection.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- SmartShift™ technology with short-cycle protection
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Energi Air® brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)