Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 92% AFUE
Upflow Multi-Posiition Installation
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The heat exchanger on this gas furnace is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. In addition, all functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Energi Air dealer.
With a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet, this furnace can be installed in a variety of locations without compromising its performance. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 92.1%, which means that up to 92 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel, tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Multi-speed blower motor
- Quiet, single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Multi-position installation: upflow, convertible horizontal left or right
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = 2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards